My name is Matt Garton, and I'm a multi-discipline photographer serving Salem, Portland, Eugene and pretty much all of Oregon. I got my start doing both artistic/conceptual photograhy and photojournalism/storytelling. This has given me a unique approach to photography and also means I enjoy a wide variety of situations and environments.
Whether I'm taking creative portraits, or shooting activities and events - I mix both artistic expression with storytelling in everything I do.
- Creative protraiture (ie. not in a studio - often on-location, indoors or outdoors)
- Storytelling of daily life as well as important events and ocassions
- Outdoors and all around the beautiful Pacific Northwest
- Sensual and captivating images of the human body indoors and outdoors
- Boudoir and Glamour styles
What I Do
If you are looking for a truly personable and friendly photographer to create images that are unique and reflect your personal style - you need look no further. I'll work with you to make something special that will last a lifetime. People are my passion and whether it's doing simple portraits in unique locations, storytelling of special life events, or celbrating the beauty of the human body - my unique approach will provide images that the viewer won't soon forget.
What I do
Follow me on Facebook.
Model Mayhem #3100739, click here.